Our mission is to improve the efficiency of the rumen.
We realize that by improving rumen efficiency we will improve the animals performance.
We only feed 2-8 ounces (60-240 grams) per animal per day, therefore we strive for maximum performance, all the time.
Why Agassiz Feeds Products?
- We are formulated for Canadian conditions.
- We are formulated for 96-98% available nutrients.
- We use our priority enzyme technology.
- We use our improved mineral technology.
- We only use high quality beet molasses.
- We only use plant oils for our fat source.
- We cook our molasses at a lower temperature, hence far less nutrient degradation.
Benefits of our products:
- Reproductive performance
- Highly fortified
- Consistent intake
- Increased conception rates
- Better body condition
- Shinier coats
- Easier delivery of calves
- Convenient, time and labour saving
Prompt & Timely Customer Service
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Ask us a question and we’ll quickly respond to any question or concern you may have.
The benefits of feeding Agassiz cooked molasses tubs include;
Feeding Agassiz tubs is a convenient, labour saving and easier way of feeding high quality nutrients to the rumen.
Agassiz tubs are highly fortified with the correct nutrients for Canadian conditions.
Intakes are limited by the animal’s saliva output, hence no “boss cow” syndrome will take place.
- Improved rumen efficiency will increase conception rates.
- Improved rumen efficiency will increase reproductive performance.
- Improved rumen efficiency will increase better body condition and shinier coats.
Feeding Agassiz tubs are a convenient method to improve pasture utilization and rotation.
Formulated for Canadian Weather Conditions
We started by producing various livestock tubs starting with chemical pour tubs which had mixed success. These chemical pour tubs had a high moisture level (+12%) and easily crumbled in our Canadian weather conditions.
In 2005, we decided that we needed to formulate our own line of low moisture (max 4%) cooked tub products, for Canadian conditions. These formulations had higher vitamin and mineral levels than other products in the marketplace.
No Added Fillers
Many livestock supplements add salt as a filler to their products. We add no additional filler to any of our products. Our low moisture cooked molasses tubs use natural ingredients, no urea or feather meal.
Improved Digestion & Enzyme Technology
All our tubs have our priority enzyme technology. Not all probiotic products are created equal. Our probiotic is made from a specific production process, not from a distillery or brewery process. Betaine to Improve Nutrient Absorption.
Agassiz tubs have controlled consumption due to the ability of the animal to only have a set amount of saliva. Saliva acts as a control agent, with only a set amount.
Improved Mineral Technology
All our tubs have our improved mineral technology. Our proprietary low cooking temperatures maintain more nutrients within our products.
- Rumen Protected & Heat Stable Vitamin A
- Bio-Available Trace Minerals & Phosphorus
- Molasses Sources for Superior Nutrition & Palatability